Thursday, March 13, 2008

Product Launch Formula Is For Whom?

Yes,there is a confusion that for whom product launch formula 2.0 going to be helpful?Does it important for newbies and struggling affiliate marketers for you ,me and ...?Or I've already own a $30k/month Online business why I need Jeff's Guide?Success stories of regular guys:

If you have read my previous two posts you already know that Mr.John Todd and John Gallagher has a great success with Product launch formula.
Lemme explain it better.

If you have gone through the first video by Jeff then I am sure that at the end of the video you will notice Jeff's 32 niches where 32 of his students have made six figure and I DON'T KNOW anyone of them even after staying 4 years in IM field.That is a good news. Why? Because those guys are regular guys like you and me , not some Big named gurus:)

Now I would like to introduce you to Frank Kern's success product launch stories.Please dont ask me who is Frank Kern.Yes that Mass Control Marketing

Jeff walker's product launch formula helped these million dollar launches --

-> Mass Control Marketing
-> StomperSMARTS
-> Teleseminar Secrets
-> Membership site boot camp.

Combining all more than $100 million in transactions.Thats great for them.

That was the success story of Gurus.
Now I would like to give you 32 regular guys success stories in obscure niches like-

-Test preparation
-photoshop tutorials
-loan officers
-realtors
-Dating
-B2B
-MLM
-Wooden Dolls [my god!]
-Love Letters
-customer relationship management [i was there]
-software
-forex
-baseball coaches
-crochet
-tax preparation
-self help
-dressage
-message therapy

etc...from the following countries -

->US
->Japan
->UK
->Australia
->Canada
->Mexico
->Spain etc.

So , Jeff has more testimonials from regular guys than gurus, what does that imply?
I don't think I have to explain the answer:)